As a result of Mad Anthonys’ commitment, the network focuses on supporting initiatives that have the potential to impact the overall leadership of the community. Diligently participating in charitable giving with consistent and purposeful engagement to make a strong and positive impact.
To be considered for a grant, submit a request form below, or download a blank application to submit via email to email@example.com or mail to 10214 Chestnut Plaza Dr #222, Fort Wayne, IN 46814. (260) 298-0190
- Must be a current 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit, tax exempt status under the IRS Code
- Must be located in Northeast Indiana
- Demonstrate benefit to community, effective performance, meaningful outcomes and financial responsibility and accountability
Submission Timeline & Details
- To properly budget and plan, submissions are required a minimum of 60 days prior to June 1 and December 1st.
- Submissions may be accepted on a year-round basis for limited contingency funds. Requests received by April 1st or October 1st for the following year are more likely to receive consideration. For requests received at other times during the year, please allow 4-6 weeks for review and notification.
- Only one check per request in a 12-month period. Approval of a multi-year request is considered. For larger requests. Example: ($20,000 for 5 years = $100,000).
How to Apply
- Fill out and submit the online form below.
- Or submit Mad Anthonys Benefit Form along with supporting information to:
- Executive Director of Mad Anthonys Foundation; 10214 Chestnut Plaza Dr, #222, Fort Wayne, IN 46814.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (submissions by email preferred)
What to Submit with Application
- Mad Anthonys Foundation (MA) Benefit Form detailing organization and contact information, program details, specifics of request and how funds and/or services will be used
- Benefit of program/services to the community
- Why the program/services are a good fit for MA
- Levels and benefits of each
- List of all organizations associated with the program/services
- Support documents or information
- Other opportunities with the organization
- If applicable, include summary of annual spending by mission or programming categories, complete budget for the project or location of IRS 990 form for prior year
- For community benefit requests that are approved, the requester is required to submit a follow-up report to MA’s Executive Director within 60 days of the program/service. The follow-up report should summarize who was impacted, how they were impacted and how the funds were used.
MAD ANTHONYS FOUNDATION BENEFIT REQUEST FORM
"*" indicates required fields