July 7th, 2023 Fort Wayne, IN — The Mad Anthonys Foundation proudly announces the recipients of its spring 2023 granting program, honoring outstanding projects and initiatives that exemplify strong leadership and contribute to community enrichment. The Mad Anthonys Foundation is thrilled to provide support to these projects, recognizing their potential to create a substantial impact within our community and beyond.
The following individuals and organizations have been chosen as recipients of the Mad Anthonys Foundation Grantee Awardment for the Spring 2023 cycle:
- Fort Wayne Center for Learning: Awarded $2,500 for intensive one-on-one education remediation, catering to individuals who face challenges in traditional classroom settings.
- Easterseals Passages: Granted $5,000 for on-site job training and skill development in 2023, focusing on youth and adults with intellectual/developmental and other disabilities.
- Literacy Alliance: Awarded $2,500 for operational support to empower individuals and strengthen the community through four key programs: Project Reads, Project Build, Project Graduate, and Project Connect.
- Women’s Care Center: Granted $1,500 for breastfeeding support, aiming to assist parents in our community while improving health outcomes for underprivileged children.
- University of Saint Francis Jesters Program: Awarded $5,000 to enable participants with intellectual and developmental disabilities to co-create an interdisciplinary performance presented annually.
- Saint Vincent DePaul Society of Fort Wayne: Granted $10,000 for the Legacy of Hope Capital Campaign, aimed at expanding the capacity of the Saint Vincent DePaul Society.
These selected grantees join the network of past and present Mad Anthonys Foundation grantees, including those awarded in the first round of grants under the new application process. As part of this updated procedure, nonprofits based in northeast Indiana will have two designated periods each year to submit grant applications, with a mandatory submission deadline 60 days prior to each window’s closure. The next application deadline is October 1st for the fall cycle. The Foundation’s primary focus remains on reviewing applications for initiatives that can enhance and foster community development opportunities.
For additional information regarding the application process, applicant eligibility, and other pertinent details, please visit the Mad Anthonys website.
About the Mad Anthonys Foundation
The Mad Anthonys Foundation is a charitable organization established in 1957, comprised of esteemed business leaders and professionals from northeast Indiana. The Mad Anthonys Pro-Am stands as one of the premier charity golf events, alongside the Red Coat Gala, collectively raising millions of dollars for charitable organizations in Fort Wayne. For more information, please visit madanthonys.org.